Friday, February 10, 2017

My Philippine Favorites – Top Tourist Destinations in Philippines

With over 7,000 islands in the Philippines, there is something for everyone. In my time living there I saw quite a few of the islands, but three really stood out and left me with fond memories. Here are my My Philippine Favorites.

Siquijor is not as well known but quite unique. It’s got all of the beauty of some of the more traveled islands in the Philippines, with less of a crowd. Boracay; it’s flashy, and crowded and perhaps cliché, but it’s also a good time. By day you have clear blue water and baby powder soft sand. And by night you have wild partying on the beach. Batanes is the road less traveled. It’s known as the Scotland of the Philippines with rolling hills and roaming cows everywhere. It’s very peaceful and one of the few places I’ve gone to that’s untouched by tourism really.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers